Felt Toucan


When I saw this one, it was like I was back in Costa Rica right away, although it's quite some years ago that I was there. The green, the flowers, the animals; when I think of paradise and the variety of all creatures that must be living there, I think Costa Rica equals it the most. I couldn't wait to make it and as soon as the craft store opened and I was finally able to buy the supplies needed, I ran out the door. I finished this piece the same day.

Templates and instructions you can find here.

~*~

My French Knitted Names were featured by Creative Jewish Mom, by Sum of Their Stories, Oui Crochet and by Meet Our Life!


Thank you very much, Sara, Julie, Susie and Sabrina!

Comments

  1. Toucans are my favourite bird. Lovely. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! I see it's not your template, but did you make it? It's great!
    #{nifty thrifty sunday}

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet. The kit in this months Mollie Makes magazine was a little felt toucan keyring which I loved making. Toucans must be very on trend right now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe that you finished this in one day. It is very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So fun! I love working with felt and wool. Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is SO adorable! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at the Whimsical Wednesdays Link Party!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments! Thank you for telling what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

Plague Doctor (free pattern)

Crochet Bag

Fisherman's Lamp