Saturday, October 26, 2013

Sweater of Many Colors

The local craftstore here is filled with wools and yarns for the winter for some weeks now and I couldn't stand temptation any longer. I'm not really into knitting, because to make a really nice sweater usually takes longer than I like, but after seeing these cabinets full of wool in all colors I searched for a pattern for my littlest daughter (to be done sooner). And here it is, the first sweater of this year's season!



And yes, you've guessed it: I love Dolly P.!

~*~

This week my BOO!! pillow for Halloween is featured by Busy Fingers, Busy Life and by The Cottage Market! YAY!!



Thanks, Barbara and Andrea!

Busy Fingers, Busy Life 

17 comments:

  1. Oi amiga, adorei todas as novidades do teu blog, também trago novidades no meu blog para ti contar, confira e depois deixe um comentário para eu poder saber o que achastes,beijokas.
    http://www.titacarre.com
    http://elo7.com.br/titacarre

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sweater the colours are lovely. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your sweater, you are invited to share this with Show Your Stuff:
    http://www.treasuresmadefromyarn.com/2013/10/show-your-stuff_23.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for inviting me! I just linked up my yarn projects of this month!

      Delete
  4. Hi and wow you are so talented! I love the sweater and the fall colors are perfect to wear now! I saw it on lemon paper designs party.
    Julie at julieslifestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful sweater in great colours Liz!
    Thanks for linking to a Round Tuit!
    Hope you have a fabulous week!
    Jill @ Creating my way to Success
    http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely sweater! Thanks for sharing at Silver Pennies Sundays. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful sweater! It looks very very warm, perfect for winter! Thanks for sharing!
    Barbara

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments! Thank you for telling what you think!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...