Birthday Banners

In just two weeks my daughter has her fifth birthday! Because of all the christmas and NYE fuss, there never is much time to make proper birthday decorations for my youngest, so it always comes to the last moments. 
I found this idea for printed banners when I was searching for christmas inspiration. Doesn't take much time. Just choose the text and font you want, print, punch holes and hang. To give the banners just that little bit more, I made knobs out of polymer clay.



www.betweennapsontheporch.net

~*~

This week my Paper Cut X-mas Decorations were featured by Sowdering about in Seattle!


Thanks, Randi!

Comments

  1. I admire all those who make birthday banners...and crowns. I never seem to be able to make my own decorations, and instead hit up the dollar spot at Target :-) This looks easy enough for even me to create!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The crown is the next project! I just posted it today. Thanks for visiting!

      Delete
  2. Super cute!! Thanks for sharing on My 2 Favorite things on Thursday!! Hope to see you again next week!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this idea! (: Great work.

    Visiting from http://www.andieconn.com/5-easy-and-cheap-ways-to-make-your-home-look-happier/#sthash.swymDRvV.dpbs / referred by Pams Pantry

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have a family bday this week also. A simple banner is a good idea. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute idea for a birthday banner. Love it. Thank you for sharing at Share It One More Time. Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know about holiday birthdays - plus these past 2 years are all "milestone" birthdays for all four in my family! Hubs turned 40 last January, then oldest turned 16 in December, youngest turns 13 next May and then I supposedly have to turn 40 next year - we shall see about that though! HA.
    Cute idea and thanks for sharing at Oh My Heartsie Girl WW

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute!! I'm all about banners, and you make it look pretty easy. Thank you for sharing at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your project was featured at bowdabrablog.com this week. Come on over an grab a featured button.

    ~Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  9. So simple yet so cute. Thanks for linking up. I have pinned to the Bloggers Brags Pinterest Board.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments! Thank you for telling what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

Plague Doctor (free pattern)

Air Mail

Crochet Bag