In just a couple of days we will take off to Sicily. I hope temperatures will be a bit better than here, because it's rather cold around here. When summer approaches I always feel like making hippie-like clothes (very convenient when you like to crochet). Today I made bare foot sandals, so hope there will be at least one day we can go to the beach. Update: for you people who were expecting to see a picture of bare feet and crocheted sandals, I hope you weren't that disappointed. A couple of days before we left for Sicily my laptop broke down, so I couldn't post pictures, text, nothing. Hope you're still with me, because today, tadaaaaah, I'm back in business! With the picture! www.betweennapsontheporch.net ~*~ My Triangle Shawl was featured by Oombawka Design ! Thank you so much, Rhondda!
I love the butterfly garland... I can't crochet but my son's girlfriend can and I bet she'd love to make these
ReplyDeleteI love your jellyfish.
ReplyDeleteSo clever, my daughter would love the braclet. #creativemondays
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely idea - it looks so beautiful!!!
ReplyDeleteAhoi,
Sara!
The butterflies look gorgeous! Congrats on all your featured projects.
ReplyDeleteImpressive garland. The butterflies are a real delight.
ReplyDeleteThese are gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteDelight butterfly garland!
ReplyDeleteAdorable! Thanks for sharing at Something yo Talk About!
ReplyDeleteKaren
I'm thinking I need a butterfly garland now.
ReplyDeleteThat is one beautiful garland!
ReplyDeleteLove the garland. Thanks for sharing at #HomeMattersParty
ReplyDeleteOh I love the butterflies! Thanks for linking with Home Sweet Home!
ReplyDeleteSherry
So sweet, been wanting to crochet butterflies too! Craft Schooling Sunday will be back this Sunday, hope to see you there!
ReplyDelete