Monday, November 23, 2015

Knit Dragon Wing Cowl

A couple of weeks ago I came along a beautiful, thick yarn, but because I didn't know what I could make from it, I didn't buy it then. Last week I bought a sweater with a very wide neck. Looked nice, but made me feel really cold. A cowl seemed the answer and that's when the yarn popped up in my mind. Bought it and made this Dragon Wing Cowl with it, a pattern I found on Pinterest. The yarn matched the design of the cowl perfectly! I like the original a bit more, because it's more winglike, but for some reason mine worked out differently.


You can find the pattern here!


5 comments:

  1. Great choice of yarn. Your cowl is very pretty!

    -Soma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty yarn - your cowl turned out great

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is wonderful! Thanks for joining Home Sweet Home!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This turned out great!

    Thanks for joining Cooking and Crafting with J & J!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very unusual design + I bet it is warm! Thank you so much for linking this up at SHARE IT at FineCraftGuild.com I just cant wait to see what you'll bring us tomorrow when a new party opens! Yahoo!!!! ~ Rose

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments! Thank you for telling what you think!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...