Made It #12

~ I love Pinterest and would like to make one thing every week that I find on Pinterest. Since I have lots of pins (that, until now, I've just pinned and only that), I hope this will be a way to reduce the amount of pins on my boards. It can be anything, from cooking to crochet and from sewing to paper crafts. Just small projects that don't take weeks to make ~ 

Last week I told you about the Haasje look-a-like mug cozy I planned to make for Easter. Haasje, our Flemish Giant is my youngest daughter's bunny, so of course she wanted the mug cozy. I had to make it brown, though, just like Haasje.

 www.betweennapsontheporch.net

 ~*~

My oldest daughter has a cat, Dolly (yes, named after Dolly Parton, I'm a fan) and after making the bunny mug cozy above for my youngest, I remembered just in time a crochet cat I had pinned a while ago, because she really wants it. It's from Dr Seuss (pattern here).


See you next week, together with the cat!

~*~

My Made It-project from last week, the Clay Cacti, were featured by Creative Jewish Mom


Thank you, Sara!

Comments

  1. Thanks for sharing on the Pleasures of the NW's DIY party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very cute! I've been thinking about cleaning up my Pinterest boards as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The bunny mug cosy is such a sweet idea for an Easter gift.

    ReplyDelete
  4. my grand-mother used to love to make presents for my brothers and sisters. She croched and did a great job at it. I can remember some of the gifts that I would get as well
    come see us at http://shopannies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the bunny mug cosy! I am tempted to whip one up now....

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would have never thought to make a mug cozy rabbit but that is darn cute. Thanks for sharing with us at #CCBG

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely goal, to do a project a week! I really like your Bunny Mug Cosy - and I look forward to seeing the Dr Seuss Cat! Featuring this post at Hearth and Soul this week, Liz. Thank you so much for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun projects. I love the cozy!! Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments! Thank you for telling what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

Plague Doctor (free pattern)

Crochet Bag

Fisherman's Lamp