Made It! #39

For the Fall Menu that I made for some friends, I made Pumpkin Cheesecake for dessert. I love all cakes, but this one especially! So much yum! 

I followed the recipe as described, but instead of marshmellows and more speculaas to top the cake off, I used shaved roasted almonds.  


~*~

Now that I think about that absolutely delicious pumpkins cheesecake, I crave more sweetness! And since I have a lot of hazelnuts left over from another dish, I want to make Hazelnut Cookies with them!

 


Comments

  1. Oooh. This pumpkin cheesecake looks really good! Found it at the #HomeMattersParty! I have to pin it ... would love to make it sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look super yummy and would make a great accompaniment to your afternoon coffee.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments! Thank you for telling what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

Plague Doctor (free pattern)

Air Mail

Crochet Bag