Cat Bag/Mochila de Gatos

One of my best and oldest (oldest in how long we are friends, not oldest in age) almost has her birthday. She loves cats, and I mean LOVES cats, and is a sort of shelter for all neighborhood stray cats. It began with one and now she has six that are permanent residents in her house, besides the cats that just walk by to get food and then stroll further to the next house.

So what other mochila could I make for her than one with cats? 




And for the attentive reader: I've made this bag before, indeed. For my daughter's birthday, two years ago, I made the same Cat Mochila, just other colors.



~*~

My Hanging Lantern was featured by Creative Jewish Mom!


Thank you, Sara!

Comments

  1. Did you follow a pattern for this bag? I would love to make my own.
    Alexandra
    EyeLoveKnots.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your cat bag, so original. Susie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the colors! I'm sure your friend is going to love this! I'm glad you shared with us over at last week's Encouraging Hearts & Home Blog Hop

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sure she will love it! Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great bag. I love the cats, and the other bit I really like is the circle on the base.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just to let you know that I featured your lovely bag at my Ginx Woolly Linx party.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments! Thank you for telling what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

Plague Doctor (free pattern)

Crochet Bag

Fisherman's Lamp