Made It #25

Making these Earl Grey Cookies was something I was really looking forward to, because I love the smell and taste of black tea (the fruity teas are something that I don't like at all, though). Best thing about these cookies, is that they're really simple to make. Just a normal cookies recipe, but with mixed in tea from tea bags. Love it!

 

~*~

What I want to make for next week is a Lemon Olive Oil Cake. Because my daughter is on summer camp while she has her birthday, some family is coming over to celebrate the big day earlier, and I think that's a good moment to serve the cake.

 

 



Comments

  1. Tea and biscuits is one of my favourite things, so tea and tea biscuits sounds just wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to try these. Thanks for sharing with Creatively Crafty Blog Party. #CCBG

    ReplyDelete
  3. My husband would love those Earl Grey Cookies! I'm sure the Lemon Cake will be lovely too. Thank you so much for sharing, Liz, and for being a part of the Hearth and Soul Link Party.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How interesting! I would never have thought to add tea to cookies. Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those cookies sound delicious! LOVE that they are made with Earl Grey Tea. Thank you so much for sharing with us at the Whimsical Wednesdays Link Party! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments! Thank you for telling what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

Plague Doctor (free pattern)

Crochet Bag

Crocheted Scrunchies