Friendsgiving

This week it's Thanksgiving, something that isn't really celebrated in The Netherlands. But I take every opportunity to cook for people, so I decided to celebrate Friendsgiving. Not with the traditional turkey, because I'm a vegetarian, but with lots of other delicious dishes. This weekend I started to make some decorations, like this little turkey. 



I found this little pattern here.


On my menu:

Garlic Soup
Homemade Breadsticks

*

Roasted Vegetable Chips
Onion Rings
Melted Brie with Crackers
Caramelized Garlic Tart
Salad with Pecans and Cranberries

*

 Chai Spice Apple Pie

 *

Coffee and Bonbons


~*~

The Lampion that I made for St Maarten last week was feastured by Scrapality and Creative Jewish Mom

Thank you, Andrea and Sara!

Comments

  1. This sounds so good! And let's seize EVERY opportunity to gather our people around a friendly and full table!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a lovely meal. Your little turkey is super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love that you are not eating the turkey but rather invited the turkey

    ReplyDelete
  4. souds like a lively and lovely meet. Thanks for joining Bloggers Pit Stop - Pit Stop Crew

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments! Thank you for telling what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

Plague Doctor (free pattern)

Crochet Bag

Fisherman's Lamp