Christmas Cake

Last week my husband asked me if I could make something for his Christmas Breakfast at his job. For my own Christmas Diner with my family I wanted to make this same cake, so this was the perfect opportunity for a try out. Not that it was the first time that I made this kind of cake, but I wanted to experiment with the cream and the decoration. It's not entirely what I had in mind yet, but I think the cake looks okay.

The cake is four layered with peppermint cream inbetween. It's covered in mint green fondant and the (tiny bit too liquid) drippings are made of chocolate ganache. The toppings are what I could find, merengue wreaths, marsipan christmas trees, candy canes, lollypops, etc. 




Comments

  1. It looks amazing and sounds delicious!
    #embracingchangelinky

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments! Thank you for telling what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

Plague Doctor (free pattern)

Air Mail

Crochet Bag