DIY Lace Up Ballet Flats




 A while ago I saw this post about Lace Up Ballet Flats, I think on Pinterest, and the same day I went to the shoe store to buy ballet flats and to the sew shop around the corner to buy ribbon and to the craft store to buy rings and glue. But after that the whole project stocked. I just couldn't bring myself to assemble everything together for some reason and the shoes disappeared to a far corner of my clothing closet. 


Until this weekend when my husband started to make new closets in our house and I had to empty the old ones. There I found the shoes and all necessities still in the same box, so I could start right away and in less than an hour everything was fixed. 

 


 




Instead of leather cord I used a bit larger rings and satin ribbon and pointy ballet flats, but I like the result even more. 


Tutorial: DIY Lace Up Ballet Flats by Collective Gen

 

 


Comments

  1. These are really pretty! Very creative!
    www.chzemireillefashiontravelmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great idea! Thanks for sharing at the #HomeMattersParty
    Hope to see you again next week :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! That's what I thought when I saw the tutorial by Collective Gen. Have a great weekend!

      Delete
  3. I think the lesson here is that emptying a closet now and again can be a very worthwhile thing to do! These look super cute, what a fun idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Those shoes are incredible. Love the laces. Thanks for sharing at the Sundays on Silverado Link Party!

    -Niky @ The House on Silverado

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute idea.
    Thank you for sharing with us at Meraki Link Party
    Naush

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun project! Thanks for sharing with Creative Compulsions!

    Michelle
    https://mybijoulifeonline.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are great Thanks for posting at Funtastic Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very creative way to doll up some shoes! Thank you for sharing at Embracing Home and family!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are so pretty! I'm past my high heel days but these would dress up an outfit. Featuring when my link party opens up tonight. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My heel days are over, too, so when I saw this idea I knew this was the way to solve it, haha! Thank you for featuring!

      Delete

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments! Thank you for telling what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

Plague Doctor (free pattern)

Air Mail

Crochet Bag