Bird Key Ring

In January my youngest daughter has her birthday, so it's about time to do some preparations. Little presents have to be made that she can treat in Kindergarten, The Dress has to be made (I think we reached an agreement this week involving the fabric and pattern), we need decorations, I saw a really nice Birthday Necklace and I think my littlest wants a crown, too. Besides the Birthday Stuff I also want to make some Christmas Tree Decorations in the next couple of weeks, so busy times ahead again.

But..., the first thing is done: the little Presents! I made some cute Bird Key Ring.




I found this idea in a little book called Fimo for All, but I think it's only available in Dutch.


~*~

More birdnews: my Crochet Turkey was featured by JAQS Studio, by Busy Fingers, Busy Life, The Better Half, 2 Crochet Hooks, Creatig my Way to Success and by Bacon Time with the Hungry Hypo!



Thanks, Q, Barbara, Kristina, Jocie, Jill and Mindie!


Busy Fingers, Busy Life  Featured on The Humble Brag  

Comments

  1. I love your keyring! Thanks so much for linking at Link Your Stuff. I hope to see you again next week!
    Best wishes, Annemarie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really adorable and the colors are perfect together. Pinning as a Craftastic Pick. Thanks for linking to the Craftastic Monday party at Sew Can Do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for sharing your bird key ring at last weeks Saturday Spotlight on Angels Homestead. It would make a cute Christmas ornament too!

    Hope to see you again soon!

    April

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a great idea, April! I will keep that in mind for next year and will make the bird in white. Thanks for visiting!

      Delete
  4. Really cute! I like the colors, and I agree that it would be a really cute Christmas ornament! Thanks for sharing @ Submarine Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute!!!! I love it :) Thank you for sharing @ Busy Fingers Showing Off!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments! Thank you for telling what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

Plague Doctor (free pattern)

Air Mail

Crochet Bag