Little Banners

Just wanted to make something cheerful for my kitchen!









Comments

  1. That's adorable! I usually see them with fabric ...love the crochet! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous ... I love bunting, and I love crochet, but I've never thought to combine the two ... great idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this...so gorgeous and I love the colours you chose :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful bunting and the colours are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty and colorful, like a bit of spring in your home.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute bunting :) Just screams "happy"

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bright and beautiful. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Liz, this banner is so creative! I love to crochet... and I love banners. Definitely going to have to make one!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great banner to brighten up a space.

    ReplyDelete
  10. First time visit to your blog, via Show off Saturday Link up... I love your granny triangle banner - I am about to head out on a long road trip and this seems a great little idea to work on while I sit in the back seat of the car and it winds it way along the miles! I wonder how many I can get made?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Depends on how long the trip is, haha! Hope you have a save journey! Thanks for visiting!

      Delete
  11. Very cute - a fun way to decorate with crochet motifs.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is just so cute and lovely! Perfect for the kitchen.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your bunting looks so pretty - I have just made some for my front room. Very cheerful.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Adorable! Love your color choices:) Pinned!~

    ReplyDelete
  16. Super cute! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very cute! I've been thinking of making one of these too. Looks like fun! :-D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments! Thank you for telling what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

Plague Doctor (free pattern)

Crochet Bag

Fisherman's Lamp