Today I have a day off from work and a day off is usually used to keep up with ongoing projects or start new projects. The best days off are the ones when multiple projects are finished. Like today.
* I baked Ginger Cookies again (because I loved the ones I baked recently and had a craving for them and I've bought a new kitchen scale that I had to use)
* made some X-mas stuff, like a folded paper star
* and X-mas cards from stamps and copper paint
* made an origami tea light holder (patience is the magic word here,in case you want to try this, too; you can find a tutorial here).
* after all that I crocheted some grannies for a blanket I'm working on. I'm trying to do one granny a day, but skipped a couple of days and now I'm back on scheme. Pictures of the blanket will follow as soon as it's finished. Could be never though, because I hate large, timeconsuming projects, and usually don't get the finish line. Somebody gave me some yarn en because I didn't know what to do with it and I'm gradually smothered by pillows I decided it had to be a blanket this time.
Thank you so much, Carolyn!!