Productivity

Today I have a day off from work and a day off is usually used to keep up with ongoing projects or start new projects. The best days off are the ones when multiple projects are finished. Like today.

* I baked Ginger Cookies again (because I loved the ones I baked recently and had a craving for them and I've bought a new kitchen scale that I had to use)

 
* made some X-mas stuff, like a folded paper star

 
* and X-mas cards from stamps and copper paint



* made an origami tea light holder (patience is the magic word here,in case you want to try this, too; you can find a tutorial here).


 * after all that I crocheted some grannies for a blanket I'm working on. I'm trying to do one granny a day, but skipped a couple of days and now I'm back on scheme. Pictures of the blanket will follow as soon as it's finished. Could be never though, because I hate large, timeconsuming projects, and usually don't get the finish line. Somebody gave me some yarn en because I didn't know what to do with it and I'm gradually smothered by pillows I decided it had to be a blanket this time.

~*~

This week my Cherry Blossom Trunk was featured by homework!!


Thank you so much, Carolyn!!

Comments

  1. Wow, you are a major productivity roll, dear Liz. I can practically smell the tempting, heady, gorgeous scent of your freshly baked ginger cookies from here! :) I love the the Christmas baking (and cooking) season is upon us again. I did a small grocery shopping on Saturday and added a few items to the cart that are expressly for the purpose, since they were on sale now and will keep until I need them in the coming weeks (like bricks of cream cheese, for example).

    Big hugs & happy Tuesday wishes,
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank for your, as always, nice comment! I'm looking forward to the holiday season! Just love the warmth and the light and the cosiness of the season! Have a great weekend. Jessica!

      Delete
  2. The tealight holder is SO cool! Thanks for linking this up with the Found & Foraged party!! Have a great week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Been wanting to try some of that origami too, thanks for the inspiration on craft schooling Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not very difficult. Only asks some patience.

      Delete
  4. Wow, you have really been working. I love the cherry branch box and the star. I am now craving some crispy ginger cookies. Thank you for sharing at Make It Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your cherry blossom trunk! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments! Thank you for telling what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

Plague Doctor (free pattern)

Air Mail

Crochet Bag