C2C Heart

Only this week I heard the phrase 'C2C crochet', meaning corner to corner crochet, at the blog from Lola is Hooked. Guess I'm the last crocheter on earth who's using this technique, but after seeing it, I wanted to try it right away and with Valentine's Day around the corner I went for a simple heart pattern, that's actually a cross stitch pattern.


That's what I like the most about this stitch, that I can use cross stitch patterns for it! I'm thinking about this one (but only as all ongoing projects I'm busy with are finally finished and that can take years):


  ~*~ 

This last week I lost a lot of followers, so I'm asking myself what is wrong. Has someone hacked my blogged to send unkind messages to my readers or something? Ten in one day is a lot of lost followers, I think. I've lost followers before, of course, but one at a time, not this much in just one day. Are you experiencing the same? 
Or is it my blog that's just boring and are people just not that interested anymore? And if this is the case, do you have any suggestions to make the blog more vibrant, interesting and nice to read again?

~*~ 

My Birthday Bunting was featured today by The Linky Ladies!!


 Thank you, ladies!

Comments

  1. I have yet to try a C2C but would like to. Maybe my next big project... I hope you can stop by:

    http://collettaskitchensink.blogspot.com/2016/01/make-it-monday-moogly-2016-cal-1-and-2.html

    Colletta

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely and romantic!
    Hope you have a wonderful weekend!
    Hugs and love from Portugal,
    Ana Love Craft
    www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. How pretty! I'm always so impressed by the lovely crochet projects shared at Snickerdoodle Sunday. Pinned and Tweeted.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Liz,
    Love the heart! Sorry to hear about the loss of followers, that is frustrating and sometimes doesn't make any sense. But keep plugging away, I love looking at the things you make. :) Thanks for partying with us at #TALENTEDTuesday.
    Cheers,
    AJ

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the heart! C2C is still on my to do list, so *I* am probably the last crocheter to give it a try. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I'm not the only crocheter who hasn't made anything c2c!!

      Delete
  6. I love how pretty your crocheted heart square looks.
    Thanks for sharing your talent at Cooking and Crafting with J & J.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the contrast of the red and the charcoal Liz. Thanks for sharing at Five Star Frou-Frou this week. Love, Mimi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute! Love it!

    Thanks for joining Cooking and Crafting with J & J!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute heart! No, you're not the last crocheter to give c2c a try. I just tried a c2c pattern for the first time this week, and I love it!!!! I made an emoji! Thanks for sharing at Submarine Sunday!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments! Thank you for telling what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

Plague Doctor (free pattern)

Crochet Bag

Fisherman's Lamp