Party Invitations


HAPPY NEW YEAR 
TO Y'ALL!!!

 Now that the holidays are over, we are heading over to the next party. In January my youngest daughter celebrates her sixth birthday. Right after all the crafting I did for the holidays, usually I'm not really in the mood for a lot of DIY for her birthday, but this year I didn't make much stuff for the holidays, intentionally, so my youngest finally gets the same amount of effort for her birthday as my oldest. 

From Sinterklaas she got a yodeling flamingo ('cause, you know, that's what flamingoes do when they're happy) and she is so in love with that thing, that it didn't take long for her to think about a 'theme' for her birthday. Flamingo (aka pink) it has to be. Makes it easy for me to get inspiration.

Today I started with the party invitations; what's a party without people after all... 

 www.betweennapsontheporch.net

Comments

  1. So cute, I'm also loving the flamingoes at the moment. I can see these making lovely Birthday cards too. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a huge flamingo fan and love these! Thanks so much for sharing at Share The Wealth Sunday!
    xoxo
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute design...just in time for my daughter's bday :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your flamingo cards are so cute!
    Thanks for sharing this at Cooking and Crafting with J & J!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute! Love it! When my kids were younger and still having birthday parties, we always did our own invitations. Thanks for sharing! #SmallVictories

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really adorable and love the theme! And real flamingos are truly stunning.
    Thanks for sharing on craft schooling Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, they are! One of the most beautiful birds I can think of!

      Delete
  7. This is SO aodrbs! :)

    Thanks for joining Cooking and Crafting with J & J!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments! Thank you for telling what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

Plague Doctor (free pattern)

Crochet Bag

Fisherman's Lamp