Made It! #24

~ I love Pinterest and would like to make a recipe of my boards every week. Since I have lots of recipes pinned (that, until now, I just pinned and only that), I hope this will be a way to reduce the amount of pins on my boards

This week I made the Three Cheese Pesto Spinach Flatbread Pizza, or the Flatbread Pizza, for short. But because my husband only likes Pizza Marguerita, I also made pizzas with just tomatoes and grated cheese. They were so good, that I think this will become a regular weekend dish!


~*~

Next thing I'm going to make is the Cherry Coconut Smoothie. All smoothies are good, but the ones with cherries in it are the best! 


Comments

  1. I think I need to start doing the same with my Pinterest boards Liz. Some of those links just go no where. Hope you have a happy week

    ReplyDelete
  2. That pie loaded with basil is my heart.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing at Home Sweet Home!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pizza looks great! I really need to start using some of the pins on my boards, thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooo, flat bread pizza sounds great. Perfect weekend food.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds super yummy. I love pesto! Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments! Thank you for telling what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

Plague Doctor (free pattern)

Crochet Bag

Fisherman's Lamp