Made It! #23

~ I love Pinterest and would like to make a recipe of my boards every week. Since I have lots of recipes pinned (that, until now, I just pinned and only that), I hope this will be a way to reduce the amount of pins on my boards ~

I made the Vegan Key Lime Ice Cream! The taste was great, even before freezing it was delicious!! I'm not a vegan, but it works for vegetarians as well. 
Even carnivores can eat this! I would try this for sure, if I were you!

Only thing is that I'm not in the possession of an ice maker, so I just mixed all ingredients and put them in a container in the freezer. It had some ice crystals in it, but even though, it still looked like ice! Amazing!


For next week I found another, what I think might be, pretty tasteful recipe. It's because of the word pesto that my attention was pulled to this one: 



~*~

The Fruit Pizza I made two weeks ago was featured by DIY by Design


Thank you very much!

The Lemonade of last week was included in the features of Scrapality and Sew Historically!

Thanks, Andrea and Lina!

Comments

  1. Key lime ice cream sounds just lovely, Thanks for sharing I'm pinning this to try out this summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely, refreshing ice cream for summer, Liz, and I like the look of the flatbread too! Thank you so much for sharing these delicious recipes with us at Hearth and Soul.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so good to try making the things that you pin! I love fruit pizza and the key lime pie sounds so refreshing! Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments! Thank you for telling what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

Plague Doctor (free pattern)

Air Mail

Crochet Bag