Unicorns!

Last weekend we celebrated my youngest daughter's birthday for family and friends and this week her own friends from school will come over for a little party. As told it's unicorns all over this year and because most of the festivities will take place in the kitchen, I tried my best to draw a nice unicorn on the black board that we have on the kitchen door. 


~*~

My Unicorn Pinata, also made for the party, is featured by Scrapality and Creative Jewish Mom this week!



Thanks, Andrea and Sara!

Comments

  1. The unicorns for the party should be a big hit. Visiting from #HomeMattersParty. Hope she has a wonderful birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute chalk art! Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments! Thank you for telling what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

Plague Doctor (free pattern)

Crochet Bag

Fisherman's Lamp