Made It #6

~Since I pinned lots of recipes on my Pinterest boards through the years, but never made anything from the pinned items, I've set myself a goal to try one recipe per week to reduce the overload~
As said last week I would make the Corn Soup for the all Mexican Lunch Menu. The friends I had over for diner never had Corn Soup before and neither did I, so no frame of reference here, but we all found the taste was great! A keeper again. Find the recipe here.
~*~

Another one that I want to make for the above mentioned lunch are these vegetarian Avocado Black Bean Quesadillas. All ingredients in this recipe sound great: avocados, cheese, black beans and cilantro. Especially the last one. I know it's a herb people either love or hate, but I'm definitely a fan. 
 ~*~ 

Two of the recipes I made for Made It were featured by Strawberry Butterscotch, namely the Cheese Croquettes and the Vegetarian Enchiladas!
 


Thank you very much, Anna!


Comments

  1. Yes to all of the above! I too am a fan of cilantro!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a fan of all Mexican style food!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All these recipes look delicious! In the past, I wasn't fond of cilantro, but now I really like it! Thank you for sharing with the Hearth and Soul Link Party, Liz!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love making home made soups but tend to stick to the same few recipes. This one looks great, I must give it a try - expand my culinary horizons!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments! Thank you for telling what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

Plague Doctor (free pattern)

Air Mail

Crochet Bag