Neo Herringbone Bag






A while ago I tried to knit the Herringbone Stitch, but it wasn't a success, really. I'm just not that much into knitting. So I was happily surprised when I saw this pattern with the same stitch, but for the crochet hook! Good news: you can make this bag in one day!

Pattern: Neo Herringbone Crochet Bag at Lakeside Loops (free pattern and instruction video)

Yarn: Tape by Zeeman


~*~


Ming the Cat, that I made for my daughter's teacher and showed you last week, was featured by Annemarie's Haakblog, Scrapality, Creative Jewish Mom, Oombawka Design, Artsy Fartsy Mama and Sew Crafty Crochet!




The My Precious Sweater, that I made a couple of weeks ago for my daughter, was featured by Ginx Craft!


Comments

  1. Your bag looks great! Love the color & texture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great looking bag that can be used for so many things. Thanks for sharing this week at #HomeMattersParty

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such a pretty bag! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Encouraging Hearts and Home. Pinned.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful bag! Thanks for sharing at last week's BFF Open House. Will be featuring when this week's party opens !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your bag. It looks so simple and sophisticated.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments! Thank you for telling what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

Plague Doctor (free pattern)

Crochet Bag

Fisherman's Lamp