Magnolia Sweetheart Crop Top

 In a couple of days my oldest daughter has her birthday. 13 years old. Time flies is a quote you always hear when it comes to the growing up of your child and I think that's the truest of the truest. It seems like yesterday that the present pediatrician laid her on my chest after a caesarean section and I gently pulled her little finger with the tiny nail away from her eye. Probably that was her favorite pose while in my belly.

Today she is a teen that is totally into fashion, apparal and how she looks. Her favorite brand is Brandy Melville, but with modest pride I can say that she still loves clothes that I make for her. As long as they are picked by herself, that is. Of course.

Beside a store bought present I love to give something handmade and this year it's a little crocheted top.

 


 

 Pattern (with videotutorial): Magnolia Sweetheart Crop Top by  Grace from For The Frills

 Yarn: Sunkissed Breeze by Scheepjes

 

~*~

 

The Trio Blanket, that I finished in my vacation last week, was featured by Creative Jewish Mom


 

Comments

  1. What a cute top! I have always wanted to learn to crochet, and I would definitely love to make a shirt like this - thanks for sharing!
    Jenna ♥
    Stay in touch? Life of an Earth Muffin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jenna. My mother learned me how to crochet, but on YouTube there are lots of tutorials, too. Crochet isn't difficult, you just need a little perserverance.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you! The Sunkissed Yarns by Scheepjes are great!

      Delete
  3. Very cute. Thank you for sharing at Party In Your PJ's!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This top is so sweet! I will feature it in this week’s Creative Compulsions. And congrats on having your blanket featured! It looks lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! You have a very lucky daughter. It will be featured in tomorrow’s Creative Compulsions.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments! Thank you for telling what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

Plague Doctor (free pattern)

Air Mail

Crochet Bag