Monday, May 5, 2014

Vanished Golden Hearts

Do you remember the Golden Heart-shirts I made recently? With textile paint I made golden hearts on the elbows of the shirt. It looked like this. 



It seemed like a great idea, but after washing the shirts one time (one time!) the hearts looked like this:


Not exactly what I expected. 

But my girls love the golden hearts, so I had to think of something else. 
I bought some iron-on in gold, cut four hearts, ironed them on the elbows and now the shirts look like this:



Almost the same. Hope they don't see any difference.

Haven't wash them yet, so: to be continued...

Oh, and if you have any tips on how to let textile paint stay put to the textile, drop them here, please!

2 comments:

  1. How sad that the glitter paint washed away! I am glad you found a great solution.... :)
    “hugs” Crystelle
    Crystelle Boutique

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments! Thank you for telling what you think!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...