Bunny made out of a Square

After four weeks of doctors visits on my days off, for my daughter, for the Flemish giant and for myself, I finally had a half day for myself. I used it to crochet the stress out of me from hurrying from one event to another. 
But in two weeks I will have surgery on my knee (nothing terrible, just an arthroscopy to remove a piece of lose bone that blocks the joint, so I can't straighten my leg), so I guess I will have lots of time after that. 

With the upcoming Easter festivities and the love we all feel for our own rabbit Haasje (which means little hare; my 5 year old gave him that name), who had broken his leg a couple of weeks ago, I'm still not finished with making bunny themed crafts.

I found another variation of making a bunny, yes! It's made out of a square! 



  You can find the tutorial here.

Comments

  1. It's very cute and when I saw the picture from pinterest I realized how to make it.

    Hammersmith Upholstery cleaning

    ReplyDelete
  2. Visiting from Share it Link Party, just wanted to let you know that I love your bunny. I would be thrilled if you would join my link party on weekends as well.
    Have a lovely day!
    Best wishes from The Netherlands, Annemarie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dank je wel, Annemarie! Lief dat je me uitnodigt, maar ik ben al een paar jaar een vaste bezoeker van je link party, haha!
      Jij ook nog een fijne avond en tot zaterdag weer. Groetjes!

      Delete
  3. What a cute idea! Very creative.
    Hope you'll be stopping by to party with us!
    Alexandra
    EyeLoveKnots.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these little rabbits made from squares! I made some last year, so quick and clever! Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope your surgery & recovery go well.
    The bunny is so cute! Thanks for sharing at the #HomeMattersParty :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there! Visiting from Craft Schooling Sunday. This bunny is so adorable! I hope your surgery goes well and your recovery is speedy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think I could make this one! This year I tried to make an origami rabbit - LOL - tried is the key word there. It didn't turn out very well. I do like to crochet though, and I can make a square. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How cute! Thanks for sharing at Bloggers Brags. You've been pinned! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute bunny! :)
    ~Susie
    www.ouicrochet.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a sweet little bunny! Thanks for sharing at Home Sweet Home!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cute! Thank you for sharing with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  12. we are featuring this adorable bunny in our April edition of the Free Crochet Patterns from Snickerdoodle Sunday! http://2crochethooks.com/snickerdoodle-sunday-free-patterns-april/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments! Thank you for telling what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

Plague Doctor (free pattern)

Crochet Bag

Fisherman's Lamp