Easter and Spring Cards

 A while ago I found some drawings I made when I was about twenty years old.  You can see there was a time when I had time and patience. 



Not anymore. I draw from time to time, but all drawings take an hour, at the most. And the real simple ones, like the ones here, take just five minutes. The coloring takes more time then the actual drawing. 

The next level in our house that will be renovated is the upstairs. My daughters and I are brainstorming a lot about how to decorate their new rooms. They thought up they should have a 'theme' in their room, haha! The theme changes by the day. But apart from whatever the theme will be, there has to be some bunny decoration, according to my youngest. So I made some bunny drawings. And guess what: I can use them for Easter, too!





And here's my model:


~*~

This week both my Kid's Dream Catcher and my Peacock Feather were featured  by Bowdabrablog! The Dream Catcher was also featured by Creative Jewish Mom and by Eye Love Knots.



Thanks!!

Comments

  1. Liz, you are so talanted!
    I would love for you to stop by my blog and join our link party! It runs Monday 6am- Thursday.
    Have a great weekend!
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for inviting me! I will link up some projects this monday!

      Delete
  2. Wat een draak-dinosaurus-kalkoen-kameleon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you incorporating your youngest's desire to have some bunny decorations in the theme. Thanks for linking up to the Bloggers Brags Pinterest Party. I have pinned your post to the Bloggers Brags Pinterest Board

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your cards and your model :)
    Wow, your dragon is scary (and amazing). It looks like a book illustration!

    I would love for you to share some projects with our Thursday Link Up Party- Idea box:

    http://milaslittlethings.com/2015/03/idea-box-thursday-link-party.html

    xx
    Mila
    milaslittlethings.com
    milawayable@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute model. Well the nose anyway. You are very talented! I can't draw for the life of me. You have some lucky kids to get such great drawings. Thanks for sharing at #HomeMattersParty

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love those dream catchers! Thanks for partying with us at Idea Box!!. Come back next week and share some more!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful drawings! Thanks for joining Home Sweet Home!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments! Thank you for telling what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

Plague Doctor (free pattern)

Crochet Bag

Fisherman's Lamp