Roasted Chickpeas & Home Made Ice Tea

Always looking for a light, healthy snack, like I do? I found a great recipe! All you need is chickpeas, herbs and olive oil. 

My favorite seasoning is cajun, because I like spicy.

All you need:
chickpeas
cajun seasoning
olive oil
What to do:
Toss in a bowl and spread out on a baking tin. Bake in a 200 Celsius preheated oven for about fifteen minutes.


You can find the whole recipe at Natural Chow!

~*~

Another new favorite recipe is for home made Ice Tea. It's very easy to make.

 What you need:
1 liter of water
2 lemons
4 spoons of sugar
2 tea bags

What to do:
Heat the water together with the juice of the lemons and the sugar. Turn of the heat and place the tea bags in the water for ten minutes. Cool the tea until ice cold. That's it. Delicious!



Comments

  1. I have been wanting to try roasted chickpeas for ages! Sounds easy enough, thanks for sharing. Ps found you on Show and Tell link party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to make ice tea in the summer. You can add also some fruits to the water, they give it amazing flavour. I love it with raspberries :)

    Carpet cleaners Ealing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ice Tea with raspberries would be great, too!

      Delete
  3. I love them! I make roasted peas every now and then! They're delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love a good chickpea recipe, I always have a can in the pantry.

    Thanks so much for sharing at Talented Tuesday Link Party, hope to see you again this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been wanting to try out roasted chickpeas! Thanks for sharing (:
    Visiting from http://www.andieconn.com/fad-going-gluten-free-reduced-depression-symptoms/ and would love a visit back.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am going to have to try the roasted chick peas. I have never had those before but I love chick peas. #HomeMattersParty

    ReplyDelete
  7. Chickpeas are a great snack! Thanks for sharing at Home Sweet Home!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  8. My daughter LOVES roasted chickpeas, what a tasty and healthy snack. Thanks for linking up to the Bloggers Brags Pinterest Party. I have pinned your post to the Bloggers Brags Pinterest Board.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yum! Roasted chickpeas are always a good idea. Thank you for joining us at Idea Box link party!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments! Thank you for telling what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

Plague Doctor (free pattern)

Crochet Bag

Fisherman's Lamp