Made It! #17

~ I love Pinterest and would like to make one thing every week that I find on Pinterest. Since I have lots of pins (that, until now, I've just pinned and only that), I hope this will be a way to reduce the amount of pins on my boards. It can be anything, from cooking to crochet and from sewing to paper crafts. Just small projects that don't take weeks to make ~

Last week I skipped a week of Made It, due to vacation and a broken laptop, but this week I make it up. The Hand of Fatima (idea found here) is finished. 


I made it of white polymer clay, carved flowers and figures in it, rubbed it in with different colors of water color paint and dabbed it dry afterwards, so paint would only stay in the carvings. 

~*~

What I want to make next week, is something bohemain-like again. In summertime I always love to decorate my garden with bohemian stuff. I found this free pattern for the mandala here



Comments

  1. This is lovely, I remember you saying last week you were going to have a go. It turned out fabulously.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments! Thank you for telling what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

Plague Doctor (free pattern)

Crochet Bag

Fisherman's Lamp