Made It! #19

~ I love Pinterest and would like to make one thing every week that I find on Pinterest. Since I have lots of pins (that, until now, I've just pinned and only that), I hope this will be a way to reduce the amount of pins on my boards. It can be anything, from cooking to crochet and from sewing to paper crafts. Just small projects that don't take weeks to make ~

And here's the bag I promised to make this week for Made It!. I was delayed a little bit, because I always try to post three crafts in a week, on Friday, Saturday and Tuesday, but I found it becomes harder and harder to keep up with my own crafting pace, due to other obligations. I think I have to choose projects that take a little less time for Made It!. Anyway, this week I'm just in time for midnight (CET) to post the result. 

In the end I choose a pattern of waves instead of pineapples or palmtrees. This pattern makes me think of Hawaii and surfing and I love to make things that bring back great memories!


I found the idea for the waves on the same page as the pineapple and palmtree. 

~*~

Next week I want to make a key chain for the bag, to embellish it a bit. The idea is something as in the picture below, but made by myself instead of store bought.





I found this pendant here.

  

Comments

  1. Great bag! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bag looks so summerly! :) Thanks for sharing at Sew It Cook It Craft It. And I love your idea to make the things you pin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your bag is beautiful. Thanks for sharing at C&C with J&J!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Thanks for sharing at Home Sweet Home!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable little bag! Perfect summer accessory, and looks like it's been made of a yarn that would make this also a good small beach bag. Looks great!
    Alexandra
    EyeLoveKnots.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty bag and I really like the different shades of blue.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a pretty bag. Thanks for sharing at Snickerdoodle. Pinning.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute bag, you really are getting through your pinterest 'to do' list - such lovely projects.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cute bag! Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    Hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments! Thank you for telling what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

Plague Doctor (free pattern)

Crochet Bag

Fisherman's Lamp