City Gym Shorts

One of the blogs I follow is The Purl Bee, where you can find anything on sewing, crocheting, knitting and other things involving yarn and/or thread. Most of the time the posts are very inspiring and come with nice patterns. And every now and then I make something I found at The Purl Bee.

After a spring clean up of my cabinets I found this Hawaiian fabric, that I  bought a while ago. So long ago actually, that I had totally forgotten all about it. Don't even remember where I bought it. I haven't seen my sewing machine for quite some time either, but the combination of the fabric found and the inspiration I found on The Purl Bee, made me want to make this short.  I made the biggest size, because I like wide leg pants on shorts. The taille is elastic.

 www.betweennapsontheporch.net

You can check out the (very easy) pattern at The Purl Bee. There's one for girls and one for women.

~*~

This week the Pink Unicorn I made for my youngest daughter was featured by Creating My Way to Success!!
 

Thank you so much, Jill!

Comments

  1. Really cute! Love the fabric, too. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the fabric! :) Thanks for sharing at Sew It Cook It Craft It!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those shorts are so cute. They look almost Hawaiian. So fun and summery!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are cute shorts, and I love the fabric! Thank you so much for being a part of Hearth and Soul, Liz.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love using fabric I already have on hand! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great shorts, don't you just love using up old supplies and actually making them into something fantastic like this.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the fabric and they look so comfortable! Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  8. What cute shorts, and they look so comfortable too, Liz. Thank you so much for sharing them with us at Hearth and Soul.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments! Thank you for telling what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

Plague Doctor (free pattern)

Crochet Bag

Fisherman's Lamp