Crocheted Lanterns

A couple of weeks ago, I organized a little crochet work shop for some mothers of children that attend the same class as my oldest daughter. It was just for fun, nothing didactic, because I don't have any teaching skills at all. We made market bags and they all liked it so much, that they wanted a follow up. 
We sat in my garden and from the pergola hang a couple of crochet lanterns they saw and that lanterns were what they wanted to make next time.

So last week I organized another work shop and this time we made little lanterns. And because I was a bit tired of looking at my own lanterns I crocheted along with them and made these lanterns. 


We used this pattern.

Comments

  1. Hi Liz - those are gorrrgeous! Can't decide if I like the tassels or the bells best. It's a tie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the lanterns! It's fun when we can spend time creating things with friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These would look great hanging in my gypsy tent at the renaissance faire I perform at :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are very pretty and so decorative thanks for sharing
    come see us at http://shopannies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Each one is so colorful and unique! Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never seen anything like this done in crochet. They are so pretty! Thanks so much for sharing at Party in Your PJs!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments! Thank you for telling what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

Plague Doctor (free pattern)

Crochet Bag

Fisherman's Lamp