Pokemon's Chamander Pinata

The last time I made a pinata I posted a picture on my personal Facebook account and told people I accept orders. I didn't expect much of it, because most people prefer fabric made things because it's so much cheaper. And you wreck the pinata anyway. 
But two weeks ago a friend of mine asked me to make a Pokemon related pinata, most desirable a figure named Chamander (don't know about you, but I had to google), because that's her son's favorite.

Here he is: Chamander!


Comments

  1. my grandson would love this, he is so much into pokemon while I do not know the character he does with out having to think about it
    come see us at http://shopannies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even knowing nothing about Pokemon I think he looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! My boyfriend loves Pokemon, so this would be fun to make for him :)
    -Jenna <3
    Follow me back? The Chic Cupcake

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute! I have a few grandsons that would love it! Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is it a bit sad that I already know what a Charmander is? About 10 years ago my kids watched Pokemon all the time and so by default I couldn't avoid it! This is very cute!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments! Thank you for telling what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

Plague Doctor (free pattern)

Crochet Bag

Fisherman's Lamp