Cactus Cupcakes

And here's another one in the endless stream of cactus related birthday party items: the treats for the class mates. It didn't take me as much time as I expected it to take, but even though I spend quite some hours in the kitchen. But, and that's what it's all about of course: my daughter loved the treats and I've never seen her more proud when she entered her class room with her Cactus Cupcakes!



~*~

The 50 Cake that I made for my parents was featured by The Cottage Market!


Thank you very much, Andrea!



Comments

  1. Love love love them, I've seen cactus cupcakes on pinterest but I've never actually tried making them... yet!! These turned out great. These will be one of the features at Handmade Monday later on today :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These sure are cute!! Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments! Thank you for telling what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

Plague Doctor (free pattern)

Air Mail

Crochet Bag