Peacock Feather

Last week I was looking for Plant Pots, because since my plants are thriving well after years and years of dead plants, I can't stop buying new plants. Unfortunately most of the time pots are way more expensive than plants, so I'm always on the look out for nice plant pot deals. In a dollar store I found gold colored pots with a wooden house hanging from it. I cut off the house (I kept it for later use, maybe for someone with a new house or something) and started crocheting a peacock feather, because the colors of the feather suit the gold of the pot. Honestly, I like the result. 




~*~

My Coffee Cake was featured by The Answer is Chocolate!



Thank you, Carol!

Albertina Alpaca was featured by Creative Jewish Mom!


Thanks, Sara!

Comments

  1. What a gorgeous crocheted peacock feather, Liz! It looks beautiful on the plant pot! Thank you for sharing, and for being a part of the Hearth and Soul Link Party. Hope to see you again this week. Have a lovely week ahead!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments! Thank you for telling what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

Plague Doctor (free pattern)

Crochet Bag

Air Mail