Flower Power Waistcoat


The last three weeks I worked on this waistcoat kind of garment. The inspiration for it I found here, at a blog called Grietjekarwietje. You can find plenty of nice and beautiful crochet projects (some with tutorial) on that blog.

Back
Front
Such a clever pattern, don’t you think? It’s just one circle with holes for the arms.

~*~

My friend has a orange cat called Tiger. Tiger is getting on age and before he isn’t with us anymore, she wants to have a drawing of him. Nice gift birthday gift, I thought, so today I spend drawing Tiger.


~*~
I even had time to watch some movies this week, so I have another movie to propose:

The Woman in Black – as a lover of horror movies  I can really recommend this one. After seeing lots of horror movies it isn’t easy to startle me nowadays, but this one did more than once. It’s about a little village that is haunted by an evil spirit (euhm…, just like all other horror movies J )


Comments

  1. That really is a clever pattern for that sweater, and it makes me wish that I knew how to crochet! Wonderful drawing of Tiger!
    Happy REDnesday,
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Carol! Crochet is so very simple, just give it a try! Happy REDnesday! Liz

      Delete
  2. What a fun pattern, so clever! I never learned to knit or crochet and continually kick myself - hoping to do something about that this year. :)

    We love movies, so glad to hear you enjoyed The Woman in Black.

    Happy Rednesday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sally, how are you? Crochet is so very simple and you can learn how to do it all over internet! So, hopefully this year :-).

      Happy REDnesday!

      Liz

      Delete
  3. This garment makes me think of Joseph's coat of many colors in the Bible.

    Kids and Red

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It made me think of the song by Dolly Parton (one of my favourites), Coat of Many Colors.

      Beautiful pic and poem (Kids and Red)

      Liz

      Delete
  4. I like that pattern as well. I no not crochet, but have a LOT of it. Most of it was inherited from my families. I enjoy seeing the work of others tho.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi LV,

      Thanks for visiting again and being a follower!

      Liz

      Delete
  5. Cute pattern idea (I cannot crochet :( and Tiger will now always be remembered--what a sweet idea to hold on to our precious pets.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, Olga! And also thanks for following me! I'm a new follower of you, too. Very beautiful things on your blog! Liz

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous! Visiting late for Pink Saturday.

    Green Goodies, is my entry. Please come by when you get a chance. Have a great week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! See you at Colour Connection!

      Delete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Liz, thank you for visiting me. I loved your waist coast. So colorful! I'm unable to mix up the colors. Have a nice week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting back :-) ! Have a nice week!

      Delete
  10. love your cardigan !! such happy cheerfull colors!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Ineke! Favorite colors of my daughter :-) !

      Delete

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments! Thank you for telling what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

Plague Doctor (free pattern)

Crochet Bag

Fisherman's Lamp