This Saturday my little niece has her birthday. I made this skirt for her. Hopefully she (but especially her mother, because she’s the one who has to put it on) likes little deers! Actually it's two skirts: a black one with an application of a deer and a red underskirt with ruffles.
As you may know by now I love watching movies. Last week I saw Thelma and Louise again and it’s still my favorite in the ‘road movie’ genre. Made me think of what is my Top 5 of favorite road movies.
1. Thelma & Louise – about two women who find freedom in traveling around the country and don’t want to give it up, for nothing and no one
2. The Straight Story – about a man who wants to visit his dying brother; he doesn’t have a car, so he takes his lawnmower
3. The World’s Fastest Indian – about Burt Munro, who has a fast Indian (motorcycle) and travels from New Zealand to Bonneville, Utah, to race the tracks
4. Transamerica –about a transsexual who has approval from her therapist for her sex change operation, on condition that she tells her son, who doesn’t know her yet, she is his father
5. Easy Rider – old one about two bikers traveling around the country on their bikes
Maybe you know other road movies you can recommend? I would love to hear from you! Thanks in advance!!