Menorca

My spring trip to Menorca is already over, I even went back to work again (and you know your vacation is REALLY over as soon as you enter the building you work in), so all that’s left now are the pictures and the good memories.


Lloc de Menorca (Menorca Zoo) -
 Pavo Real


Lloc de Menorca (Menorca Zoo) - 
Burro


Castell de Sant Nicolau -
Ciutadella, Menorca



Festes de Sant Joan - 
Caixer Fadri



Festes de Sant Joan - 
Caixer



Festes de Sant Joan -
Caragol d'es Pla



Festes de Sant Joan - 
Caragol d'es Pla



Festes de Sant Joan -
Jocs d'es Pla


Festes de Sant Joan -
Pura Raza Menorquina


Dulces


 La Vall -
Cala d'Algaiarens


Tortuga -
La Vall

The pictures are taken by myself and I would appreciate it if you would not use them elsewhere.

Comments

  1. Lovely pics! I'm so jealous that you got to experience such a wonderful journey! My favorite is the donkey :) Thank you for leaving a sweet comment on my beachy living room :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very welcome! My favorites are the pictures of the horses. Not that I'm very fond of horses, but those black ones are simply beautiful! And I love the age-old traditions on the island that involve the horses.

      Delete

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments! Thank you for telling what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

Plague Doctor (free pattern)

Crochet Bag

Fisherman's Lamp