Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Haunted Doll House: The Mummy

~With my husband I started this little collaboration to make a Haunted Doll House for my daughters. My husband makes the house and I crochet all the spooky dolls. Hopefully it will al be finished for Halloween~

Of course there has to be a scary mummy in the house!

For this pattern I used the little book 'Amigurumi en Monsters' by Tessa van Riet (only in Dutch, unfortunately).


  www.betweennapsontheporch.net



~*~

My Necklaces were featured by Oombawka Design!


Thanks, Rhondda!

13 comments:

  1. LOL.........your Mummy is soooo sweet :O) Such a great job!
    Happy week,
    Hugs to you, Claudia xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the mummy! He's a little too sweet to be scary though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your mummy is absolutely adorable! Thank you for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love his wrappings -- that's just the sweetest thing ever!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks fantastic! Beautifully done.
    Thank you for participating to my Fabric, Thread and Yarn link party. Have a beautiful Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute! I love it. Thanks for sharing at Snickerdoodle. Pinning.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love this guy!! Thanks for sharing on the Pleasures of the NW's DIY party!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an awesome idea!!! Love the mummy :)
    Visiting from Share the Wealth Link up.
    Happy Sunday,
    Bibi

    https://simplesummit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable.Thank you for sharing with us at #HomeMattersParty. See you again next week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful thanks for sharing with Hearth and soul blog hop. pinning

    ReplyDelete
  11. SO cute!! :)

    I would love for you to share this with my Facebook Group for recipes, crafts, tips, and tricks: https://www.facebook.com/groups/pluckyrecipescraftstips/

    Thanks for joining Cooking and Crafting with J & J!

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's great to have you linking up at the Halloween Blog Hop and Giveaway. I smile every time I see your adorable mummy.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments! Thank you for telling what you think!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...