Friday, September 23, 2016

Skull Cookie Lollipops

Today my daughters wanted to make something eatable for Halloween, but I know they can't concentrate for hours on it without eating from it, so I choose something simple to make, ready in ten minutes, but with a real Halloween look.

I bought white oreos, cup cake sticks and chocolate decoration pencils and that was all we needed.






I found this idea here.

~*~

My Fall Mochila was featured by France Nadeau, by Creative Jewish Mom and by The Charm of Home!!


Thank you, France, Sara and Sherry!

8 comments:

  1. Visiting from the the Small Victories Sunday party – this looks fabulous!! Would love to have you join our Whats for Dinner link up!
    http://www.lazygastronome.com/whats-dinner-sunday-link-63/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those cookie pops are adorable! I've never heard of chocolate pencils. Now that's one I wouldn't mind chewing on! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO cute!! :)

    I would love for you to share this with my Facebook Group for recipes, crafts, tips, and tricks: https://www.facebook.com/groups/pluckyrecipescraftstips/

    Thanks for joining Cooking and Crafting with J & J!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fun! I love how easy these cookie lollipops are to make, Liz. Thank you for sharing with us at Hearth and Soul.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I was so happy to feature that bag! It was gorgeous! Thanks for sharing at Home Sweet Home!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a great idea!! Easy and fast to do, perfect for the kids!
    Thanks for sharing it with us at Sweet Inspiration, have a wonderful week!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments! Thank you for telling what you think!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...