Necklaces

Because of my job, I don't wear jewelry very often. I'm an OR-nurse (scrub and circulate) and we're not allowed to wear jewelry in the operating theater because of an increased infection risk. But sometimes I see beads I just need, like these pink skull beads. 





~*~

Last week I showed you a mochila I made for a colleague. It was featured by Oombawka Design, by Creative Jewish Mom, Creative Crochet Workshop and by City of Creative Dreams.


Thanks, Rhondda, Sara, Joanita and Shanice!

Comments

  1. Thanks so much for sharing at the Pleasures of the NW's DIY party last week. Sorry it took so long to come by - it was a crazy week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty, I like your colour combination! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful thanks for sharing with Hearth and soul blog hop, pinning

    ReplyDelete
  4. The skull beads make this the perfect necklace for Halloween and Dia de los Muertos! #HomeMattersParty

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments! Thank you for telling what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

Plague Doctor (free pattern)

Air Mail

Crochet Bag