10 Minutes Bandana Top

My  almost eleven year old daughter is showing signs of teenagership more  and more by the day and this week that meant I had to make a Bandana Top. And it had to be cropped. She goes on holiday with her two best friends (and, don't worry, the mom of one of them) and she's busy deciding what to bring with her from the clothes she already has, what she absolutely has to buy and what I must make. So far it's only the Bandana Top. That was only ten minutes of sewing, so it's a quiet year for me, sew wise. I cheated a bit on the amount of cropping, of course.




Comments

  1. Qué mono!!! sencillo y elegante. Besos y feliz fin de semana!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work. i will be sharing on my FB page #CoastalBohemian.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is adorable! Thank you so much for sharing it at the Whimsical Wednesdays Link Party!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments! Thank you for telling what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

Plague Doctor (free pattern)

Crochet Bag

Air Mail