Blooming Cactus

In a couple of weeks my daughter will have her eleventh birthday. As every year her age comes as a total surprise as I count her years. Unbelievable how fast time flies. Last week she was still a baby and look at her now!

Usually my oldest doesn't really have a 'theme' for her birthday, because she never knows anything she likes enough to see here whole party decorated around. That is until her birthday has passed by. But this year she was on time. Cacti it had to be. So I started this week by crocheting a cactus. 


 Be prepared to see lots of cacti the upcoming weeks on this blog.

Comments

  1. Very cute. I am sure she will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Un cactus simpatiquísimo!!!
    Besos y feliz fin de semana!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super super cute, the face is just perfect. I can't wait to see what else you have made for the birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE this little cactus! He is precious. I made him a feature this week at the Whimsical Wednesdays Link Party. Thanks so much for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments! Thank you for telling what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

Plague Doctor (free pattern)

Crochet Bag

Fisherman's Lamp