Christmas Drawings

Now that Sinterklaas is gone, I wiped out the chalkboard drawing of Sint on his horse on the roofs of Amsterdam and made a snow globe. After that I decorated the tree in the kitchen and made some drawings on the windows. Now the kitchen is ready for celebrations!




The Peppermint Tree Skirt you see in the picture with the tree I made two years ago. It was already forgotten again, but when I cleaned out a cupboard I found it and thought it would match with the rest of the decorations.



~*~


 My Perler Beads Christmas Wreath was featured by Scrapality and by Sew Can Do!

  
Thank you, Andrea and Cheryl!

And there was another feature, namely the Fat Cats, by My Husband Has Too Many Hobbies! 


Thanks, Laurie! 

Comments

  1. The candy canes within the letters are so cute! Very creative :)

    #practicalmondays

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your drawings, Liz. You are very talented! Thank you for sharing with us at Hearth and Soul.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow you are very talented!! Love the candy cane letters and snow globe! Visiting from a Morning Cup of Joe :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! SO pretty! :)

    I would love for you to share this with my Facebook Group for recipes, crafts, tips, and tricks: https://www.facebook.com/groups/pluckyrecipescraftstips/

    Thanks for joining Cooking and Crafting with J & J!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful!! I love chalkboard drawings and yours is really beautiful! I also love the white window drawings of the baubles, so pretty! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So Charming! You are so talented! Merry Christmas and Happy 2017!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really love chalkboard art. Your are particularly nice. Do you draw them freehand, I would have to print out and trace as I craft and don't have natural drawing talent. Pinning this for next year. Great post

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your Christmas Blackboard Art Liz thank you for sharing with I am Pinnable

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your blackboard art! Thanks for sharing at the Inspiration Spotlight party. Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments! Thank you for telling what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

Plague Doctor (free pattern)

Crochet Bag

Fisherman's Lamp