Birthday Party Invitations

Just about three weeks after Christmas, my youngest daughter has her birthday, so after weeks of making decorations and such for Christmas, I always have to hurry to make birthday things in time. 

This year she got a book from Sinterklaas called 'Bibi's Bijzondere Beestenboek', meaning Bibi's Book of Extraordinary Animals in Dutch. It's a book with short chapters, each chapter telling about an animal's special feature. One of the chapters is about the anglerfish, a monstrous fish with sharp teeth that's living in the deep waters of the oceans. Its special feature is an angler on his forehead, that has a little light at the end. The light attracts prey, so he doesn't have to search himself in the dark waters of the depths. 
For some reason my daughter loved this animal from the moment she saw it, so her birthday has to be themed 'The Anglerfish'. I really had to do some heavy thinking to come up with something, but at least the invitations are ready 😅 !





 www.betweennapsontheporch.net

~*~

And I'm so proud: my dear handsome cute big friend Haasje is featured by The Cottage Market!! 


Thank you so much, Andrea!!

*

My daughter's Christmas Hair was also featured, by Pieced Pastimes and Scrapality!


Thank you, Suzanne and Andrea!

Comments

  1. Love the invites - are there instructions for making them??

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea! I would love instructions as well. #TTT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your invitations are adorable! You are such a wonderful mom to do something so special for your daughter! I'm sure she simply loves them -- and YOU! Smiles, Linda at Paper Seedlings

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those invitations are fabulous! You are so talented! I love your daughter's Christmas hair too. Thank you for sharing with us at Hearth and Soul.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on the features!! The birthday party looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a nice invite! I can use it for my kid’s birthday party. I have also shortlisted some of the amazing Los Angeles event venues for the celebration and I really want to make this day, one of the best days of her life. I seriously liked this post a lot.

    ReplyDelete

  7. Thank you for sharing this useful information, I will regularly follow your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for posting this valuable information, really like the way you used to describe.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope I'll get such posts in future too.

    ReplyDelete

  10. I must say that this is a great post.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments! Thank you for telling what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

Plague Doctor (free pattern)

Crochet Bag

Fisherman's Lamp