Gingerbread Things

Last week my daugthers made Ginger Bread Houses. Last year I baked the houses myself, but due to a lack of time this year I bought ready-to-go houses, that only had to be decorated. 

While they were decorating the Gingerbread Houses, I crocheted a Gingerbread Man. Okay, to crochet de man took just a bit longer than decorating the houses, because the time my daughters want to spend on decorating gingerbread houses is limited. They just can't wait to eat it.



 www.betweennapsontheporch.net

~*~

My Crocheted Christmas Baubles were featured by Pattern Paradise, Sew Can Do and by Scrapality!


Thank you, Ladies!

Comments

  1. Your gingerbread man is adorable. Love it. Congrats on a beautiful finish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and your daughters hev done a great job. The gingerbread man is cute and the houses look pretty.

    Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your gingerbreadman is very beautiful and your daughters decorated the houses so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the gingerbread man. Is a pattern available?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing on the Pleasures of the NW's DIY party - and have a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely Gingerbread Man! He's perfect to go alongside gingerbread houses, and such a lovely decoration. Thank you for being a part of Hearth and Soul, Liz.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is too cute and so unique, like all of your beautiful creations! You always amaze me with your talent! Happy New Years and Thank you for sharing at Sweet Inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments! Thank you for telling what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

Plague Doctor (free pattern)

Crochet Bag

Fisherman's Lamp