Shawl with Fringes

A couple of weeks ago I made this shawl for a former colleague. The postman delivered a box with yarn and a pattern and after crocheting the shawl I kept the pattern for later use. I didn't think 'later' would be 'pretty soon', but when I saw some nice yarn while shopping for something else, I thought about the pattern and bought it. And because I wasn't distracted by mochila orders this time, the shawl was finished quite fast.



 www.betweennapsontheporch.net

While crocheting the shawl, I found the pattern here on Pinterest one day, so I guess it's alright to share the link if you would like to make your own...

Comments

  1. Thanks for sharing on the Pleasures of the NW's DIY party - and have a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you visit the site The Crochet Crowd? I like be that site.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty shawl. I can't figure out what type of yarn you used, but it is great in that shawl.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments! Thank you for telling what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

Plague Doctor (free pattern)

Crochet Bag

Fisherman's Lamp