Balloons & Money

My daughter had a birthday party from one of her best friends last week. Her friend wanted money, but I don't like to just put money in an envelope and that's it, so I tried to think of a nice way to wrap the money. For my daughter's own birthday I bought transparant balloons and besides for decorating the party room, I thought I could use one of the balloons to put the money in. Together with some confetti and glitter I think it looks somewhat nicer than just an envelope.

I myself had a birthday party, too, from an old school friend who also wanted money, and I used the balloon idea again for my own gift. I just took water balloons this time and put papermoney in every one of them.

Comments

  1. I like this idea. I used to always get birthday cards with money. This is the same concept but so much more fun
    thanks for sharing I believe I will use it in the future
    come see us at http://shopannies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do you get the stuff inside the balloon? That's what I want to know!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can fold or roll the paper money, confetti etc until it's small enough to put through the hole in the balloon where you inflate the balloon. Because the balloon is elastic you can make it a bit bigger.

      Delete
  3. It[s such a fun idea! Makes giving money way more fun. Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's so nice to find fun ways of giving cash as a present. The balloon idea is great.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments! Thank you for telling what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

Plague Doctor (free pattern)

Crochet Bag

Fisherman's Lamp