Made It! #32

Last week I showed you the recipe for Antojitos. I made them this week and they were delicious. Especially my oldest daughter really loved them. 





The taste is great, but making two for each person as a side dish is more than enough. Because of the cream cheese they sit a bit heavy on the stomach.  

~*~

Now that fall is just around the corner, I can't wait to get out my pumpkin spices! 

This week I will make this Pumpkin Spice Smoothie! Tomorrow morning, I think, before I go to work. I can hardly wait.


Comments

  1. Those Antojitos sound divine Liz. I'm not a big fan of hot stuff. Do you think it would be as good if I add only a tiny bit of hot sauce?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't add a lot of hot sauce either, because my daughters (7 en 10 years old) don't like 'prickly' food, as they call it. Without a lot of hot sauce it tastes great as well.

      Delete
  2. Oh why haven't I thought of a pumpkin pie smoothie before? YUM! Thanks for sharing at Home Sweet Home!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 
Both of these sound so great! That smoothie though! Yum.Thank you for sharing on Merry Monday! Hope to see ya next week!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  4. my daughter is all about the pumpkin pie spice foods. She loves fall and her taste buds do as well thanks for sharing
    come see us at http://shopannies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments! Thank you for telling what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

Plague Doctor (free pattern)

Crochet Bag

Fisherman's Lamp