Made It #35

~ I love Pinterest and would like to make a recipe of my boards every week. Since I have lots of recipes pinned (that, until now, I just pinned and only that), I hope this will be a way to reduce the amount of pins on my boards

As promised last week (especially to myself, because home baked speculaas is one of the best treats I know of) I made Speculaas this week. Twice. 

In the post I shared last week is a link to a recipe with how to make the right spice mix, but in the Netherlands you can buy ready to use spice mix. You only have to add butter, brown sugar and flower, so in just ten minutes you work up the dough. Not much work at all. 

I have a speculaas mould, but usually I just roll out the dough and after baking I cut the speculaas in pieces. Don't wait too long with that, do the cutting just after baking, otherwise the speculaas will break. 


~*~

For the next week I found another breadpudding. Apple Pie this time, because apple pie is another fall favorite in my house. 

  
You can find the recipe for the Apple Pie Bread Pudding here.

Comments

  1. Apple Pie Bread Pudding...that sounds like a winner to me. Thank you for posting the link. You are making me quite hungry right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are like biscoff biscuits right? I've never tried to make them, they would be nice for Christmas gifts. Thanks for the idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never heard of this, but I sure do love bread pudding! Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never tried homemade speculaas and the few store bought biscoffs I have tasted weren't very nice. However, I love spice cookies and anything that makes my house smell of Christmas. I'm going to try these! Thank you for sharing with us at Designing You!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments! Thank you for telling what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

Plague Doctor (free pattern)

Crochet Bag

Fisherman's Lamp