Made It! #31

 ~ I love Pinterest and would like to make a recipe of my boards every week. Since I have lots of recipes pinned (that, until now, I just pinned and only that), I hope this will be a way to reduce the amount of pins on my boards ~

And here it is: the breadpudding! I didn't alter anything in the recipe, except for the sugar and the blackberries. Instead of sugar I used agave syrup and then half the amount and instead of blackberries I used blueberries. I like it better when the pudding isn't that sweet.

www.betweennapsontheporch.net


~*~

In our home we love Tex Mex-food and we eat it a lot, but most recipes I use, all have the same ingredients, so variety is much needed. I saw these things called Antojitos on Pinterest and although they come with the same ingredients as always, my mouth is watering just by the look of them, so Antojitos is what I will be making this week!


~*~

My Apple Roses were featured by The Stichin' Mommy!


Thank you very much, Amy!

Comments

  1. Omgosh. I'm so hungry now! :) I love bread pudding. I haven't had it in forever but it looks like I'll be making it soon. My hips and thighs thank you. :) The antojitos look super yummy too. I really need to go thru my Pinterest boards too and actually do some of them. I think over the 1000's of pin that I have I've only made 2! Hahaha.. Adorable roses by the way. Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh ,ove bread pudding and bread and butter pud with marmalade

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with you, I loke bread pudding not too sweet. Sounds lush. Popping by from #CreativeMondays

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks so good! I love bread pudding, so I will definitely be trying this out next time I make some! :)
    -Jenna <3
    Follow me back? The Chic Cupcake

    ReplyDelete
  5. where in the world is the recipe for the bread pudding???????????????? i went to the porch website link below the piccy of the pudding - the recipe doesn't come up when link is clicked, also can't locate it via doing a 'search' on her website either, sucky

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love bread pudding especially with fruit in it like this. I followed the link through to the recipe. I'm assuming you have fixed it :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, I didn't fix anything, the right link was in it the whole time :-D :-D

      Delete
  7. Bread pudding is one of my favorite desserts. I've only made it once, but it was yummy! Thanks for sharing the recipe with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love blueberries - and blueberry bread pudding is so good! I'm interested to learn more about the antojitos. I've never had those before! Thank you so much for sharing, and for being a part of the Hearth and Soul Link party. Have a wonderful week, and hope to see you again this week!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments! Thank you for telling what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

Plague Doctor (free pattern)

Crochet Bag

Fisherman's Lamp